Header Ads

Best Raksha Bandhan Telugu Messages quotes wallpapers

Telugu Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers and sisters

Telugu-Raksha-Bandhan-Quotes-for-Brothers-and-sisters-www.teluguquotez.in

Telugu Rakhi SMS Online Free HD wallpapers

  • “You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life's Best Always.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • “You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.